Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ghost Gathering

So, I know it's been a while since I posted here... so much has been going on. But I promise to keep this thing going.

On that note, I just got back from Ghost Gathering in St. Petersburg. It was a great event that saw paranormal groups from Florida meeting, mingling and working together. That's right, I did say 'working together'. It was awesome getting to meet other groups and collaborating on the techie stuff that I so dearly cling to. Yeah, it was a geek-fest. I look forward to working more closely with everyone there.

One of the speakers included Patrick Burns (from Haunting Evidence). I hadn't had a chance to see this show previous to this meeting, but I'm definitely going to DVR it. Much like myself, he leans heavily toward scientifically proving evidence. So, check it out.

No comments: